Tuesday, March 30, 2010

postheadericon Am I just old?

I heard about this today and just had to see if it actually exists…and yes, it does. It wasn’t hard to find. I just Googled “Bling band-aids” and it came up with 61,900 results. Holy Crap! Maybe I’m a little late to the game on this one but this is utterly silly.

They come with Swarovski crystals, packed in a special tin case!

What is the world coming to?  Do we really need to bling out our bleeding, open wounds?

…hold on

…maybe they’re on to something 

I can totally see my 17 year old daughter sporting on of these. Maybe not on her face like the model in the picture…but I can see it. Hmmm.

Check it out…

http://www.woohome.com/home-gadgets/swarovski-bling-band-aid

 

Technorati Tags: ,,,

6 comments:

chelsey said...

I want one!!!

Ang said...

hehe...my theory has been proven.

Dawn said...

lol... Taylor sports band-aids for entertainment. Seriously... he's a walking band-aid advertisment!

Jerry said...

Now it's confirmed that I'm out of touch. I somehow landed in here...and immediately learned something new.

Ang said...

I love it. Thanks, Jerry. :)

kathryn said...

Oh. My. God. I wonder how many of these stylish (ridiculous) band-aids you get for your $12.

I'm thinking that SOME people will buy ANYTHING. Although, I'm thinking there aren't too many boys that'll buy these....

About Me

My Photo
Ang
I'm a fan of things that are tangibly funny. Meaning, is it real...could it, or did it really happen. It's the reality of life and the connection to a moment that can bring on a type of unforgettable laughter.
View my complete profile

Site Counter

hit counter
Powered by real time web analytics software.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed